The weather is starting to cool down and everything Pumpkin Spiced is in style. Yep, it’s fall again.
And with the transition of the seasons, comes new fashion must-haves. Goodbye crop-tops and flip-flops, hello sweaters and boots!
As always, I’m here to guide you with a compilation of fall-appropriate attire.
According to Elle’s Top 14 Trends Of Fall 2014 and Glamour’s Fall 2014’s Most Wearable Fashion Trends, some of this fall’s top trends include: robe-styled coats, all things over-sized, urban glam, cowboy couture, oranges, grays and plaids, knits and shearling.
If that doesn’t give you an idea of what’s in store for Fall 2014, my autumn-inspired looks may help:
Stay fashionable this fall in…
1) 60’s Style. Think mini-skirts, knee-high boots and psychedelic prints.
(Dress: Blue Rain, Boots: G by Guess)
2) Leopard Print. Make sure they hear you roarrr!
(Top & Cardigan: Forever 21, Skinny Jeans: The Gap, Pumps: BCBG)
3) Extreme Turtlenecks. The chunkier and funkier, the better.
(Sweater: Old Navy, Pants: Mossimo Supply Co., Pumps: Apt. 9, Hat: Banana Republic)
4) Dresses Over Pants. You may have to step out of your comfort zone for this but it’s so cute!
(Dress: Forever 21, Pants: Kenar, Pumps: Apt. 9)
5) Pastels. They may be soooo last spring but mints, baby blues and pale pinks are also a fall must!
(Cardigan: The Gap, Top & Scarf: Forever 21, Skirt: H&M, Flats: Alex Marie)
Whether you’re sporting a powder blue knit sweater, a boxy trench coat or a large cowboy hat; you can’t go wrong with big and bold this fall.
So strut around in pales and plaids, flashy prints and gigantic jackets – they all pair perfectly with Pumpkin-Tini sipping and Saturday-afternoon hay rides.
Bring on the changing of the leaves and crisp fall air!